Associate Production Manager
Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Associate Production Manager
The Associate Production Manager is a key member of the Marketing Design team, working with the Production Manager and Production Specialist to produce high caliber content and creative. Collaborates across Pre-Production, Production, and Post-Production to track photo, design, and video projects through their lifecycles from conception to archive. Manages logistics, production schedules, deliverables, budgets, and transparent communication with stakeholders. Works with various vendors to send final files into production and deliver final assets to requesters. Keeps projects on track and provides status updates to Production Manager and requesters.
- Produce photo shoots required for LTOs, social initiatives, Digital menus, and International partners. Book photographers and stylists, communicate with
- Culinary team on all shoot-related needs, create call sheets, order props/surfaces. Create contracts and process invoices for all vendors and production orders.
- Facilitate post-production by providing edits to photographer, save final photos on Sharepoint, work with designers on post-design work needed to create final assets.
- Implement design and production timelines for Regional-focused and International Limited Time Offerings and projects. Facilitate design and production team communication by providing updates and driving deadlines.
- Assistant Manage production and execution of all Shack-wide campaigns and larger initiatives. Maintain/organize Design Production Timeline in Asana. Create collateral and production documents for national campaigns and place production orders for drop-ships.
- On-site Producer for shoots
- Assist with forecasting shoot needs and maintaining budget tracker
Skills & Knowledge
- Applicable Production Experience
- Strong understanding of the Shake Shack brand and company culture.
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft programs
- Displayed interest in Photography, Video, Project Management or Design.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Asana and Social Platforms
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.