Construction Project Manager - Remote
Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Construction Project Manager
Manages the construction process for new Shacks, including schedule monitoring, project financials, coordinating activities of external vendors, managing the turnover process from construction through training, interface with Real Estate, Design, Permitting, Facilities, IT, Operations, Training functions, as well as Landlords and external AHJ’s. Work with the Construction Warranty Manager to complete project close out and to manage warranty response 1-year post project completion.
- Oversee the construction and timely turnover of new Shacks
- Review, manage, and approve GC & vendor invoices and track against the project budget. Forecast project spend
- Monitor schedule and implement schedule acceleration strategies as necessary
- Oversee and manage the transition from construction completion to Ops through training and Opening
- Engage other internal teams as necessary for the successful execution of the project
- Provide feedback on external vendor performance and implement performance improvement strategies as necessary
- Work with the Construction Warranty Manager on project close-out and warranty response
- Construction Project Management on Owner or General Contractor side
- 4-8 years of related work experience
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Project Management, Engineering, or related degree
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Colorado Applicants: $79,400- $90,000 base salary (DOE)
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.