Restaurant Assistant General Manager - Washington DC
As an Assistant General Manager, you will partner with the GM to lead and drive the daily operations of your Shake Shack location. You will oversee the kitchen and dining room to ensure a positive guest experience.
- 3+ years of management experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years P&L responsibility
- Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so
- Track record of coaching and developing others
- Oversee inventory, quality and safety
- Lead and develop the hourly team
- Maintains the facility while upholding our standards of excellence and hospitality
- Assists GM with employee relations
- Establish and build community relations
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary + Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks to start)
- Charitable Opportunities to Give Back
- Career Growth Opportunities
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.