Shake Shack x Miami Art Week Collab Feat. Chefs Val & Nando Chang and Artist Eric Junker
In celebration of Miami Art Week, Shake Shack is joining forces with Food & Wine's 2023 Best New Chefs Valerie and Nando Chang of Maty's and Itamae, as well as acclaimed mural artist Eric Junker, to bring a two-night takeover at Maty’s featuring a specially curated menu tasting and immersive art experience. As part of our mission to Stand For Something Good, 25% of ticket sales will be donated to Food Rescue US - South Florida in its efforts to combat hunger and support local food banks.
Tickets are $40 per person and include:
- Tasting of Maty's x Shake Shack collab menu
- (1) Shack canned wine
- Interactive art experience
- Take-home gift from Eric
- Live entertainment
On The Menu:
- Maty's Shack: 100% Angus beef cheeseburger topped with Huachano-style pork sausage, fried egg, pickled onions, and rocoto mayo served on a toasted potato bun
- Huancaína Cheese Fries: Shake Shack crinkle cut fries topped with Maty's signature huancaína
- Chicha Lemonade: Shack-made lemonade topped with Maty's signature chicha lemonade
- Lucuma and Brownie Shake: Vanilla custard blended with lucuma, fudge brownie, and cocoa nib, topped with whipped cream, fudge sauce, and brownie crumble
About Valerie & Nando Chang
Affectionately known as the “Chang Gang,” brother-and-sister chef team Valerie and Nando Chang grew up in Peru, learning to cook from their father in restaurants and grandmother’s kitchen. Their family made their way to Miami and today run three of Miami’s most beloved restaurants: Itamae, a Nikkei-style concept celebrating Japanese and Peruvian flavors reopening soon as an omakase concept; B-Side By Itamae, a Nikkei-inspired sushi spot; and Maty’s, a Peruvian concept that opened in 2023 with recognition from Bon Appetit and The New York Times.
About Eric Junker
A fine artist, painter, installation artist and graphic designer, Eric Junker channels his restless energy into creating art and design inspired by the colliding energies of his life in urban Los Angeles and his passion for nature and outdoor adventure. Over the years, Eric has worked on projects with brands like Louis Vuitton, Coach and Target, as well as high-profile chefs including Nancy Silverton and Roy Choi Following past mural projects for Shake Shack, this collab comes as the capstone to Eric's latest venture with us: the recent revamp of our canned wines, now adorned with his distinctive artwork and rolling out nationwide.
Get your tickets here!