#ShackTruckLA is Finally Here!
To our LA Shack fam, it’s time to get excited! On August 6, Shake Shack is launching its first-ever West Coast food truck available for a limited time only through Labor Day Weekend. The #ShackTruckLA will be popping up at summer hot spots and events all over the LA area (full list of events below, will be updated throughout the month).
Select sites will be accompanied by a pop-up California-chic oasis and we want you to come hang all month long! Want it all to yourself? The truck is also available for private events. Availability is limited so book fast here.
Find the #ShackTruckLA at an event near you! Make sure to check back, we’ll be adding more events soon.
- Friday, August 6 at La Cienega & Melrose Place 7pm-12am
- Saturday, August 7 at The MadCap Motel 4pm-8pm
- Sunday, August 8 at Ocean View Park, Santa Monica 4pm-8:30pm
- Friday, August 13 at Rooftop Cinema Club The Drive-In at Santa Monica Airport 3:30pm-11pm
- Saturday, August 14 at The Brig, Abbot Kinney 11am-5pm
- Sunday, August 15 at Melrose Trading Post 11am – 3pm
- Saturday, August 21 at Rooftop Cinema Club The Drive-In at Santa Monica Airport 7pm – 11:30pm
- Saturday, August 28 and Sunday, August 29 at Unique Market, ROW DTLA 10am-4pm
- Saturday, September 4 at The Brig, Abbott Kinney 12:30pm-7pm
We’ll be servin’ up the summer heat with our new summer menu featuring the Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich, Hot Honey Fries and two of our refreshing Summerades to cool it off. Shack fans will also be able to snag classic ShackBurgers and fries.
- The Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich: a honey-glazed crispy chicken breast topped with habanero mayo sauce and shredded lettuce on a toasted potato bun. A spin on their classic Chick’n Shack, this summer-y sando kicks it up a notch with a honey glaze made with shallots, vinegar, salt and pepper, and passion fruit.
- Hot Honey Fries: crispy crinkle cuts dusted with Hot Honey seasoning and served with a habanero mayo sauce.
- Summerades: thirst quenching, cocktail-inspired non-alcoholic beverages. An on-site lemonade stand will feature two seasonal flavors Pina Punch, and Watermelon Mint Mojito.